You will find our professional profiles and contact information on our contacts page. Feel free to approach anyone on this website who has the language combination you require. If none of us offers the right languages, write anyone on the list, and we will refer you to a trusted colleague for free. If possible, hire your interpreters and translators well in advance.
It is best to contact us by e-mail. We will respond within 24 hours. If you prefer to get in touch by phone, please remember that we can't answer the phone when we interpret. Text us or leave a message. We will call you back as soon as we can.
To do a good job, interpreters need to prepare for their assignments. We are likely to ask you the following questions during our first conversation:
- What field and subject will the meeting deal with?
- What is the format of your meeting? (convention, podium address, business meeting)
- Will documents be used during the meeting? (if so, we will need them)
- Is this a follow-up meeting? (if so, we will need additional information)
- Is conflict between parties likely during the meeting?
- Do you use any special acronyms, abbreviations and jargon?
- Will a video or audio recording of the meeting be made?
A good translation often requires communication between the translator and the author or addressee of the text. Direct contact with a translator makes the translation process faster, easier, cheaper, and better. We are likely to ask you the following questions during our first conversation:
- What is the word count of the source text, and what is your deadline for translation?
- What is the format of the document? (text file, spreadsheet, power-point)
- What field and subject does the text deal with?
- Who is the target audience?
- Will the translation be published?
- Do you have an in-house style and terminology guide?
- Who can we get in touch with if we have additional questions, and how?
If we are not available, we will be happy to give you a free referral to other trusted translators, editors and proofreaders.